As a boutique business broker, ABF Business is always looking for a business who has:
- EBITDA minimum of $1million
- Strong Management Team
- Strong Barrier to Entry
- Protected IP from competitors
- Leading Products or Services
- Established History
- Diversified Customers Base
- Clearly defined Business Plan and Exit Strategy
Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your business, we need the following
- A Business Profile outlining a basic framework and financials of your business. I have attached a business profile for your completion, best estimates are sufficient.
- A time to meet with you in person and do a walk- through of your business to gain an intimate understanding of the opportunity and upside potential.
- In most cases ABF Business can absorb the marketing expense through its own proprietary media and digital platform; however there are additional marketing expenses that need to be incurred beyond the scope of our media platform.
- You should allow a budget of around 0.5% of each $1,000,000 asking price for your business especially if you are seeking to reach out to a Chinese Investor abroad, that will include formal presentations and other external marketing costs.